The SM27 is a rugged and versatile large-diaphragm, side-address cardioid condenser microphone.? It has low self-noise and extended frequency response that picks up vocal and instrument nuances with clarity.
Cardioid large diaphragm condenser microphone delivers exceptional stage and studio performance applications. Features include a preamplifier for transparency, switchable low-frequency filter, and a -15dB switchable attenuator for SPL versatility.
Side direction cardioid condenser microphone, includes zippered pouch and stand adapter. The SM27 is a rugged and versatile wide-diaphragm, side-directed cardioid microphone with automatic low noise and extended frequency response that picks up vocal and instrument nuances with clarity. Shure’s durable construction features three separate mesh layers that reduce wind and breath noise. Equally comfortable on stage or in the studio.
- Uniform cardioid pattern for superior off axis rejection
- Superior transient response from a low-mass large Mylar® diaphragm
- Flat, neutral frequency response for natural reproduction on stage or in the studio
- 3-position switchable low-frequency filter helps reduce unwanted background noise or counteract proximity effect for consistent, extended low-end
- Durable metal construction.
- Three separate mesh layers reduces wind and breath noise.
- 15dB pad for performance consistency across a wider range of high SPL sources
Durable Shure construction features three separate mesh layers that reduce wind and breath noise. Equally comfortable on stage or in the studio.
- Switchable 15 dB pad
- 3-Way switchable high-pass filter
- Specially designed for stage use with amps or wind instruments!
- Incl. Stand mount A32M