Supercardioid vocal microphone offers superior rejection of unwanted noise for clear reproduction of warm and accurate vocals in noisy environments. Features include low RF susceptibility, a pop filter, and a shock mounted transducer.
The Shure SM87A microphone is a professional quality handheld condenser microphone for use in sound reinforcement, broadcasting and studio recording facilities. Its supercardioid polar pattern provides greater rejection of unwanted sound sources, which makes it ideal for individual microfoneal instruments in a multi-microphone configuration or for individual microfoneal sources in a reverberant or noisy environment. An integral three-stage wind and pop filter protects against wind and breathing noise. Its built-in damping assembly reduces support noise and handling.
- 1 – A25D Break resistent Swivel Adapter
- 1 – 26A13 Storage Bag
- 1 – 31A1856 5/8″ to 3/8″ Thread Adapter
- Highly directional supercardioid pattern.
- Controlled low frequency suppression.
- Low susceptibility to RF interference and magnetic hum.
- It is minimally affected by different load impedances.
- Built-in pop and wind filter.
- Anti-shock transducer
- Robust construction for maximum reliability.
- It can be used outdoors in a wide variety of temperature and humidity conditions.
- Accepts a wide range of phantom power supplies, including 11 and 52 VDC DIN 45 596 voltages.