The UA846Z2 Spectrum Manager for GLX-D Advanced connects up to six GLXD4R receivers and offers superior RF performance using proprietary data communication. The number of channels of the rack mount GLX-D digital wireless system can be increased to 9 simultaneous systems in typical applications (11 in optimal conditions) thanks to the flexible antenna distribution options in multi-system installations.
- Provides advanced frequency management to a community of linked receivers to improve RF performance and increase the number of channels
- Connects multiple receivers via RF ports for traditional antenna distribution
- Intelligent frequency management quickly identifies the best frequencies
- Identify and assign optimal frequencies to receiver / transmitter pairs
- In case of interference, it automatically and easily migrates to backup frequencies
- Provides power to GLXD4R receivers, eliminating the need for power strips or multiple power outlets
- 2.4 GHz frequency band globally unlicensed
- It enables advanced frequency management of a group of linked receivers, improving RF performance and increasing the number of channels.
- Link multiple receivers using the RF ports used for typical antenna distribution.
- Intelligent frequency management quickly identifies the best frequencies.
- Identify and assign optimal frequencies to receiver / transmitter pairs.
- In the event of interference, it automatically switches to reserve frequencies, without any interruption.
- Provides power to GLXD4R receivers, eliminating the need to use power outlets or multiple outlets.
- It operates in the 2.4 GHz band, without a license worldwide.