The Shure ULXD2 is a handheld wireless transmitter compatible with ULX-D Digital Wireless Systems.
The Shure ULXD2/SM87 is a digital handheld wireless microphone transmitter compatible with ULX-D and QLX-D receivers. It comes equipped with the SM87A supercardioid condenser capsule designed to withstand extreme sound pressure levels, while still delivering a remarkably smooth frequency response for vocal performers and presenters. The capsule features a supercardioid polar pattern that rejects off-axis background noise, helping to reduce feedback.
With rugged, yet lightweight aluminum housing, the ULXD2/SM87 transmitter delivers pristine audio quality and RF performance, AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission, and advanced rechargeability options for professional sound-reinforcement applications.
- The ULXD2/SM87 Handheld Wireless Microphone Transmitter works with ULX-D Wireless Systems.Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
- AES 256-bit encryption for applications for which secure transmission is needed
- Proprietary Shure Gain Ranging optimizes the system’s dynamic range for any input source, eliminating the need for transmitter gain adjustments
- Optional Shure SB900A lithium-ion rechargeable battery pack provides over 12 hours of battery life, precision metering in hours and minutes, and zero memory effect
- External charging contacts for docked charging (with the SBC200 Dual Docking Charger)
- Transmitter Mute Mode repurposes the On/Off switch into a mute switch, enabling audio muting while preserving RF channel presence
- Backlit LCD with easy to navigate menu and controls
- Rugged metal construction
- Frequency and power lockout