Best-in-class SPL performance, sophisticated DSP processing, unmatched low-frequency reproduction – the DZR produces on all fronts a truly professional sound with a level of power that belies its compact and lightweight design.
The culmination of Yamaha’s accumulated technological expertise in sound amplification, acoustic and signal processing design — particularly with the introduction of our Dante-based models — the DZR represents the first fully integrated, intelligent / editable loudspeaker in the range of professional active speakers from Yamaha.
Not for the faint of heart, the newest DXS XLF produces deeper bass than any previous model, with extended low frequencies of 30 Hz, perfect for professional touring musicians, DJs and sound engineers who need more present and powerful bass, which is not they can get with other subwoofers in this class. Flexible DSP and a bass-reflex design ensure your low frequencies maintain exceptional clarity and musicality, even when volume is minimal.
Clearly, the speakers should sound good, but in permanent installations they should look good and match the interior of the venue. The Yamaha DZR series loudspeakers and the DXS XLF bass loudspeakers are available in black or white.
The DZR315-D is a Dante-equipped three-way bi-amplified active loudspeaker and is the most powerful model in the DZR series producing a maximum of 143dB SPL with supreme clarity. Best-in-class SPL performance, sophisticated DSP processing, unmatched low-frequency sound reproduction, the DZR315 produces on all fronts creating truly professional sound, reproduced with a level of power that belies its compact and lightweight design. Ideal for use in a main PA in the room (FOH), it also includes integrated M10 mounting points for suspended applications.
- Active 3-way loudspeaker with 2 ”HF (treble), at 8” MF (mid) and at 15 ”LF (bass) drivers
- The maximum frequency range of 143dB SPL and 31Hz-20kHz is ideal for main room PA (FOH – Front of house)
- 2000W High Power Class D Amplifier Module
- 96kHz DSP and FIR filter for true high-resolution sound with very low latency
- Features advanced FIR-X tuning technology, the combination of FIR filtering and the correct EQ to minimize phase distortion
- Equipped with Dante I / O (2in / 2out) and SRC (Sample Rate Conversion) allowing compatibility with 48kHz devices
- Access a variety of DSP functions and load presets, or make fine adjustments to PEQ, delay and routing, etc. via the intuitive LCD screen
- D-Contour and highly reliable protection circuits.
- Lightweight yet very strong plywood with premium grade polyurea coating
- Optional speaker cover (SPCVR-DZR315)
- Rugged black or white finish