With best-in-class SPL (sound pressure level) performance, sophisticated DSP processing, and unmatched bass reproduction, the new DZR series is punchy in every respect and delivers truly professional sound, with a level of power that it seems impossible for such a compact and lightweight design.
The DZR series is the culmination of all the technological know-how accumulated by Yamaha in the field of PA, acoustics and DSP processing, in particular with the introduction of our Dante-enabled models, and represents the first range of professional fully powered loudspeakers. integrated and with smart and editable speakers
The new DXS XLFs are not made precisely for the weak, because they are capable of providing bass frequencies that no other model has achieved before, dropping no less than 30 Hz; they are perfect for professional live musicians, DJs, and sound engineers who need very deep, deep frequencies that simply cannot be found in any other subwoofer in its class. Thanks to its flexible DSP processing and the bass-reflex design of its case, with a wide flared port, the clarity and musicality of the lower frequencies are guaranteed even at very high volumes.
The DZR12-D is a Dante-equipped 2-way bi-amp powered loudspeaker that delivers exceptional clarity at an impressive maximum SPL of 139 dB. With best-in-class SPL performance, sophisticated DSP processing, and unmatched low-frequency reproduction, the DZR12-D delivers truly professional sound, with a level of power that seems impossible for such a compact and lightweight design.
- 2-way powered loudspeaker with 2-inch treble unit and 12-inch bass unit.
- With a maximum SPL value of 139 dB and a frequency range of 39 Hz-20 kHz, it is perfect for today’s professional audio demands.
- High power class D amplifier module: 2,000 W.
- 96kHz DSP processing and FIR filter for truly high-resolution sound with super-low latency.
- Advanced FIR-X tuning: Combination of FIR filter and optimal EQ to minimize phase distortion.
- Equipped with Dante I / O (2 inputs / 2 outputs) and SRC (Sample Rate Conversion) function that allows compatibility with devices at 48 kHz.
- Variety of DSP functions and presets, and precise configuration of parametric equalizer (PEQ), delay and routing, etc., via its intuitive LCD screen.
- High reliability protection circuits and D-Contour.
- Setting as a floor monitor allows mirror configuration.
- Light, very resistant and durable paneled wooden box, with high quality polyurea coating.
- Optional protective sleeve (SPCVR-DZR12).
- Rotating horn and a variety of optional U-brackets (UB-DZR) for anchoring that allow great flexibility in speaker setup and placement.
- Durable Black or white finish