Best-in-class SPL performance, sophisticated DSP processing, unmatched low-frequency reproduction – the DZR produces on all fronts a truly professional sound with a level of power that belies its compact and lightweight design.
The culmination of Yamaha’s accumulated technological expertise in sound amplification, acoustic and signal processing design — particularly with the introduction of our Dante-based models — the DZR represents the first fully integrated, intelligent / editable loudspeaker in the range of professional active speakers from Yamaha.
- 139dB SPL and 34Hz-20kHz maximum frequency range is ideal for today’s professional audio demands
- High Power 2000W Class D Amplifier Module
- 96 kHz DSP and FIR filter for true high resolution sound with super low latency
- Features advanced FIR-X tuning, the combination of the FIR filter and the correct EQ to reduce phase distortion
- Access a variety of DSP functions and load presets, or make fine adjustments to PEQ, delay, and routing,
- etc. via intuitive LCD display
- D-Contour and highly reliable protection circuits.
- Floor monitoring setup allows mirroring setup
- Lightweight yet highly durable plywood cabinet with premium grade polyurea coating
- Optional speaker cover (SPCVR-DZR15)
- Rotating horn and variety of U-bracket (UB-DZR) mounting options allow for very flexible setup and speaker placement.