For more than a century, Yamaha has been building a legacy of superior craftsmanship and innovation exemplified in all of our products, from an unrivalled catalog of world-class musical instruments to touring-grade professional audio. Now in its third incarnation, the MG Series embodies this pursuit of design excellence, and incorporates some of the same technologies developed for use in high-end professional consoles, including studio-quality preamps, powerful digital processing, and a rugged, reliable construction.
With an intuitive, easy-to-use interface, the MG Series boasts an extensive lineup of compact mixing consoles with models ranging from six to twenty channels, suitable for a diverse range of users and applications. For installed, recording, or live music settings, the solid construction and flexible design of these consoles lets you shape your sound with confidence, continually delivering peak performance and a level of sound quality and reliability unrivalled in its class.
12-channel mixer: Max. 6 mic inputs / 12 lines (6 mono + 3 stereo) / 1 stereo bus / 1 AUX (including FX)
- 12-channel mixer
- Max. 6 mic / 12 line inputs (6 mono + 3 stereo)
- 1 stereo bus
- 1 AUX (incl. FX)
- «D-PRE» mic preamps with an inverted Darlington circuit
- 1Knob compressors
- High-quality effects: SPX with 24 programs
- USB audio functions 24-bit / 192kHz 2in / 2out
- Works with iPad (2 or later) via Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit / Lightning to USB Adapter.
- Includes Cubase Al DAW software download
- Cubasis LE for iPad available on the App Store
- PAD switch on mono inputs
- + 48V phantom power
- Balanced XLR outputs
- Metal chassis
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 315mm x 91mm x 297mm (12.4 «x3.6» x11.7 «)
- Net Weight: 3.0 kg (6.62 lbs.