For more than a century, Yamaha has been building a legacy of superior craftsmanship and innovation exemplified in all of our products, from an unrivalled catalog of world-class musical instruments to touring-grade professional audio. Now in its third incarnation, the MG Series embodies this pursuit of design excellence, and incorporates some of the same technologies developed for use in high-end professional consoles, including studio-quality preamps, powerful digital processing, and a rugged, reliable construction.
With an intuitive, easy-to-use interface, the MG Series boasts an extensive lineup of compact mixing consoles with models ranging from six to twenty channels, suitable for a diverse range of users and applications. For installed, recording, or live music settings, the solid construction and flexible design of these consoles lets you shape your sound with confidence, continually delivering peak performance and a level of sound quality and reliability unrivalled in its class.
20-channel mixer: maximum 16 mic / 20 line inputs (12 mono + 4 stereo); 4 group buses + 1 stereo bus; 4 AUX sends.
- 20-channel mixer
- Up to a maximum of 16 mic / 20 line inputs (12 mono + 4 stereo)
- 4 group buses + 1 stereo bus
- 4 AUX sends
- “D-PRE” Mic Preamps with Inverted Darlington Circuitry
- Single command compressors
- Attenuation switch (PAD) on mono inputs
- +48 V phantom power
- Balanced XLR outputs
- Universal internal power supply to be able to use the table anywhere in the world
- Rack mount kit included
- Metal chassis
- Dimensions (width x height x depth): 444 mm x 130 mm x 500 mm
- Net weight: 6.9 kg