Allen & Heath M-DL-Dante64-AX
The Allen & Heath Dante® 64×64 audio networking card is designed to help integrate the dLive series into a wide range of live, install and broadcast scenarios, offers low latency, high channel count connectivity to Dante networks and devices using standard networking cabling and hardware.
With 64 channels of bidirectional audio at 96 kHz, the Dante 64×64 card is suitable for high channel digital splits between systems, for instance FOH and MON, whilst offering simultaneous multitrack recording via Dante Virtual Soundcard (available separately), with no compromise in audio quality.
Compatibility with Dante Domain Manager (DDM) enables integration with large networks and transparent routing across subnets as well as robust security and authentication options.
Allen & Heath Dante 64×64 Features:
- (64) bidirectional channels of Dante I/O at 96 kHz or 48 kHz
- Primary and Secondary audio ports for redundancy or switched operation
- Dedicated Control Network port for configuration
- Internal Network Bridge switch to bridge the dLive Control Network and the Dante Control Network
- Multitrack recording via Dante Virtual Soundcard (available separately)
- 64 channels at 48 kHz
- 32 channels at 96 kHz
- AES67 compatible
- Dante Domain Manager (DDM) ready
- Up to 5x superDANTE with dLive S Class / Up to 2x superDANTE with dLive C Class
- Plug-and-play operation
- Use off-the-shelf network hardware