Behringer X-TOUCH EXTENDER
Love your X-TOUCH Universal Control Surface, but want even more control over your music production? The amazing X-TOUCH EXTENDER is the ideal and cost-effective way to grow your current setup, and can even be used as a standalone controller for remote recording to your laptop. From the 8 touch-sensitive, motorized faders and the 8 dynamic LCD scribble strips, to the 8 rotary encoders, 32 illuminated buttons, and 8-segment LED meters per channel, the X-TOUCH EXTENDER transforms what’s on your DAW’s screen into one ultra-compatible, feature-packed surface for precision control and a bird’s eye view of critical mix parameters. Connectivity is simple using traditional USB connections, plus it also has an Ethernet interface for use with DAWs that support RTP (Real-Time Protocol) MIDI remote control.
- Universal X-TOUCH EXTENDER for Studio and Live applications
- Supports Mackie Control*, HUI* and Standard MIDI Control protocol for seamless integration with every compatible music production software
- Multiple X-TOUCH and EXTENDER units can be combined to emulate a large-scale control surface
- 8 fully automated and touch-sensitive 100 mm motorized faders
- 8 dynamic LCD Scribble Strips for instant overview of track names and parameters
- 8 rotary controls with LED-collars for on-the-fly adjustments of your favorite parameters
- Built-in USB MIDI interface for direct connection to Mac* or PC computers
- 2-port powered multi-TT USB hub for connecting additional controllers
- Ethernet interface for RTP (Real-Time Protocol) MIDI remote control.