The ULTRADRIVE PRO DCX2496 is the answer to making your venue sound like it was tuned by the pros. Over the past years the DCX2496 has become an industry standard and several hundred thousand units have been employed in high-end touring as well as install applications. The DCX2496 is the perfect way to manage a multi-speaker sound system in any sized venue – from cinema to sanctuary to concert hall. Featuring 2 inputs, 6 outputs and 24-bit/96 kHz high-end AD/DA converters, this state-of-the-art processor will take your system to the next level and beyond.
- 3 analog inputs (one suitable as digital stereo AES/EBU input) and 6 analog outputs for maximum flexibility
- High-end 96 kHz converters for ultimate signal integrity and wide dynamic range (120 dB)
- Integrated sample rate converter for easy connection of external digital signals with sampling rates from 32 to 96 kHz
- Precise Dynamic EQs for level-dependent equalization and extremely musical Parametric EQs, selectable for all inputs and outputs
- Several types of EQs (LP/BP/HP) for each input and output
- «Zero»-attack Limiters on all output channels for optimal speaker protection.