The PK115 is a super compact, exceptional 2-way, 800-Watt PA sound-reinforcement loudspeaker with Ultra-Wide sound dispersion and portability that is ideal for live sound, portable PA, monitor wedge and House of Worship applications. This amazingly versatile active loudspeaker is ultra-lightweight featuring ergonomically shaped handles for easy carrying, built-in wheels for effortless transport, screw thread and pole integrated in the housing for easy setup and hanging. Sound reinforcement has never been so easy!
Our LF and HF transducers are designed specifically for each application – it’s what sets us apart from the competition. When you buy a Behringer loudspeaker, you can rest assured that the transducers inside have been engineered to perform flawlessly in conjunction with every other element for truly professional results. The PK115 cranks out Incredibly deep bass and acoustic power with articulate, detailed mids and exceptional highs.
The PK115 features a powerful 15” long-excursion low-frequency driver for powerful bass, a 1” compression driver mounted on an ultra-wide dispersion, large-format exponential horn for exceptional high-frequency reproduction. These speaker components were designed specifically for excellent performance and amazing sound every time!
- High-Power 800-Watt Passive 2-way PA sound reinforcement speaker system
- Ultra-compact and lightweight system delivers excellent sound even at extreme sound pressure levels
- Extremely powerful 15” long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- State-of-the-art 1″ compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Ultra-wide dispersion, large-format exponential horn
- Convenient, built-in wheels make it amazingly easy to transport
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy carrying and setup
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life