The amazing PMP1680S Powered Mixer packs tremendous power (2 x 800 Watts stereo or 1,600 Watts in Bridged mode), while maintaining an incredible power-to-weight ratio. These mixers employ high-efficiency Class-D technology and a state-of-the- art switch-mode power supply, which significantly reduces weight and heat. The 10-channel PMP1680S features 8 high-quality mic preamps, 2 stereo channels, dual 24-bit Multi-FX processors with 100 awesome presets including studio-class reverbs, delays, pitch shifter and various multi-effects, plus a 7-band stereo graphic EQ with our proprietary FBQ Feedback Detection System – for the ultimate in feedback-free performance.
Thanks to our revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology, we are able to provide you with enormous power and incredible sonic performance in an easy-to-use, ultra-portable and lightweight package. Class-D amplification makes all the difference, offering the ultimate in energy efficiency – and eliminating the need for heavy power supplies and massive heat sinks. This amazing technology makes it possible to design and build extremely-powerful products that are significantly lighter in weight than their traditional counterparts, while using less energy and protecting the environment.
- Ultra-compact rack-mountable 2 x 800-Watt stereo powered mixer (1600-Watt bridged mode)
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
- Ultra-compact design at nearly half the depth and weight of conventional powered mixers means no more lugging around dead weight
- 10-channel mixer section features 6 mono and 2 stereo channels plus separate CD/Tape input/output
- 2 studio-grade, 24-bit stereo FX processors with 100 awesome presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies for easy feedback removal
- 8 high-quality mic preamps with switchable +48 V phantom power for condenser microphones.