The amazing PMP560M Powered Mixer packs tremendous power (2 x 250 Watts dual mono), while maintaining an incredible power-to- weight ratio. These mixers employ high-efficiency Class-D technology and a state-of-the-art switch-mode power supply, which significantly reduces weight and heat. The 10-channel PMP560M features 6 high-quality “Invisible” IMP mic preamps (2 of which also accept our ULM Digital Wireless Microphones, available separately), our “one-knob” compressors and a 1⁄8″ Aux Input for playing music from your smart devices. For that extra professional touch, we added a KLARK TEKNIK 24-bit Multi- FX processor with 25 presets including studio-class reverbs, delays, pitch shifter and various multi-effects, plus dual 7-band graphic EQs with our proprietary FBQ Feedback Detection System – for the ultimate in feedback- free performance.
Thanks to our revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology, we are able to provide you with enormous power and incredible sonic performance in an easy-to-use, ultra-portable and lightweight package. Class-D amplification makes all the difference, offering the ultimate in energy efficiency – and eliminating the need for heavy power supplies and massive heat sinks. This amazing technology makes it possible to design and build extremely-powerful products that are significantly lighter in weight than their traditional counterparts, while using less energy and protecting the environment.
- Ultra-compact 500-Watt powered mixer
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
- 6 “Invisible” IMP mic preamps with switchable +48 V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Ultra-high quality Klark Teknik FX processor with 25 presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- Studio-grade compressors with super-easy “one-knob” functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies for easy feedback removal
- «Wireless-ready» for high-quality Behringer digital wireless system (not included)
- Mixer section features 6 mono channels plus separate Aux input.