The amazing PMP6000 Powered Mixer packs tremendous power (2 x 800 Watts stereo or 1,600 Watts in Bridged mode), while maintaining an incredible power-to-weight ratio. These mixers employ high-efficiency Class-D technology and a state-of-the-art switch-mode power supply, which significantly reduces weight and heat. The 20-channel PMP6000 features 12 built-in, studio-grade XENYX mic preamps, 4 stereo channels, dual 24-bit Multi-FX processors with 100 awesome presets including studio-class reverbs, delays, pitch shifter and various multi-effects, plus a 7-band stereo graphic EQ with our proprietary FBQ Feedback Detection System – for the ultimate in feedback free performance.
- Ultra-compact 2 x 800-Watt stereo powered mixer (1600 Watt bridged mode)
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
- Ultra-compact design at nearly half the weight of conventional powered mixers
- 20-channel mixer section features 12 mono and 4 stereo channels plus separate CD/Tape input/output
- 2 studio-grade 24-bit stereo FX processors with 100 awesome presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies for easy feedback removal
- 12 high-quality XENYX Mic Preamps with switchable +48 V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Effective, extremely musical 3-band EQ, switchable Low cut filter, and Clip LEDs on all mono channels
- Stereo 7-band graphic EQ allows precise frequency correction of monitor or main outputs
- Voice Canceller function removes singer’s voice from recordings for karaoke applications
- Selectable stereo (main L/R), double mono (main/monitor) or bridged mono amplifier operation mode
- Speaker Processing function adjusts frequency response to match professional speaker systems like Behringer EUROLIVE series, etc.
- Standby switch mutes all mic input channels during breaks while background music is provided via CD/Tape input