Whether at a club, a church or an outdoor festival, the ability to accurately and effectively control sound volume has always been challenging. Especially in today’s regulatory environment, it’s extremely important for proprietors to have a solution in place to prevent complaints and fines, and to protect their customers and sound system when an over-enthusiastic engineer decides to “crank it up.” The SPL3220 offers the ideal solution, providing dependable and seamless full-loudness control – without sacrificing the sonic integrity of the sound system, or listening pleasure of the audience.
- Professional multiband sound processor for public address, broadcasting and mastering applications
- Multiband technology provides for brilliant and lively audio processing without audible “pumping” artifacts
- Loudness maximization to achieve ultimate signal density for public address and competitive broadcast sound
- Leveler automatically adjusts signal density for harmonized loudness and enhanced listening experience
- Protects speaker systems that are submitted to continuous operation at maximum SPL
- Controls the maximum allowable sound pressure level in public musical environments such as discotheques, pubs, etc.
- Speech enhancer to dramatically increase speech intelligibility for PA applications such as airports and emergency announcement systems.