Biamp TesiraFORTÉ X 1600
The TesiraFORTÉ X models of network AV processing and distribution devices are the latest in biamp’s line of FORTÉ devices, providing 4, 8 and 16 channels of networked AV distribution. The TesiraFORTÉ X support both AVB and Dante media streams and may be deployed as a stand-alone unit or as part of a larger UC room system.
The The FORTÉ X are best deployed with biamp’s array of beam-forming microphones, amplifiers and various biamp peripherals.
All aspects of the FORTÉ X can be and controlled using a web interface hosted on the device and via SageVue: Biamp’s management and monitoring platform.
- 4, 8, and 16 channels of Networked AV (depending on the FORTÉ X device)
- AVB and Dante
- USB-C Connector
- 2-channel VoIP Interface
- 4 channels of logic I/O
- 2 channels of mic-line input
- 2 channels of line level output
- Intuitive Web UI
TesiraFORTÉ X 1600 is a meeting room DSP featuring multiple network and analog audio connection points, with 16 channels of Acoustic Echo Cancellation (AEC) assignable across any digital or analog input. Five 1-Gigabit Ethernet ports are provided, four of which are PoE+ powered, and which support media and control traffic of various types including AVB, Dante and VoIP.
- Up to 64×64 AVB Streams of digital audio networking with Biamp AVB devices
- 32 x 32 channels of digital audio networking via the Dante protocol
- AES67-enabled Dante endpoint
- 2 mic/line level inputs, 2 mic/line level outputs
- Five 1 Gigabit Ethernet Ports
- Four ports support PoE+ power (IEEE 802.3.at Class 4, 30W)
- Up to 2×2 channels of configurable USB audio
- 16 AEC channels assignable to any input
- 4-pin GPIO
- Surface mountable with included bracket
- Supports port authentication via IEEE 802.1X
- SIP VoIP interface via Gigabit Ethernet connection
- CE marked, UL listed, and RoHS compliant
- Covered by Biamp Systems’ 5-year warranty