The pair of Bogen CSD2X2 Drop-In Ceiling Speakers are easy-to-install 2 x 2′ ceiling tile speakers for use with 25/70V commercial PA audio systems. They easily install into a 2 x 2′ (61 x 61cm) cut-out in your existing ceiling tile. A tile support rail is included for a precise fit in any drop ceiling. The 8″ cone speaker has a 10oz magnet with a 70V/25V, 4-watt transformer.
Bogen’s CSD2X2 Drop-In Ceiling Speaker is a full-range speaker that allows for fast and easy installation, which
saves installation time, effort, and cost.
The CSD2X2 is a 2′ x 2′ speaker that fits perfectly into
place in 2′ x 2′ ceiling grids – without needing to cut
ceiling tiles or requiring the use of tile support rails. The
CSD2X2 can also be easily installed in 2′ x 4′ ceiling
grids – just make one cut to the ceiling tile, position the
support rail (included), and drop the speaker into place
- 2ft. X 2ft. with back can enclosure
- 4-watt, 70V/25V transformer
- 4, 2, 1, 1/2, & 1/4-watt tap settings; selectable by rotary switch
- Fully enclosed, industrial grade steel construction
- 8″ main cone with secondary high-frequency cone; 10 oz. magnet weight
- Plenum-rated — meets the requirements of UL standard 2043 for smoke and heat release
- Front-mounted, recessed volume control versions available (VR)
- Available in Off-White and Bright White (U)
- Listed to UL Standard 60065 for U.S. & Canada; and UL Standard 1480 for U.S.