The HFSF1 Small-Profile Ceiling Speaker is intended for use in 70V commercial audio and paging systems. This sturdy speaker is easy to install and only requires a 6-1/4″ diameter opening in walls, ceilings or ceiling tiles. Its 7.25″ enclosure keeps it compact and unobtrusive. Selectable power taps are mounted in the front. The HFSF1 is an ideal solution for commercial offices, retail and anywhere a small 70V speaker is required.
The Bogen HFSF1 High-Fidelity, Small-Footprint Ceiling Loudspeaker delivers superior sound in a very
compact enclosure. The speaker measures 7-1/4″ diameter and mounts easily in all types of ceilings –
including existing hard-surfaced types and suspended type.
Several levels of power output can be controlled directly from the front baffle via a rotary tap selector switch
under the grille. The low-distortion, coaxial-design speaker, coupled with a computer-matched venting
system, delivers superb fidelity for music as well as high intelligibility for voice reinforcement. Coupled with
the Bogen CSUB Ceiling Subwoofer, it provides the perfect solution for environments that require the
highest-quality sound with minimal visual impact.
- Superior sound in a very compact enclosure
- Wide-dispersion coaxial driver for broad, even coverage; superb off-axis response
- Small footprint, visually appealing
- Only 6-1/4” diameter ceiling opening required and installs in wide range of ceiling types
- For 70V and low-impedance systems
- Selectable power taps via control mounted under grille; 16, 8, 4, 2, 1 watts at 70V
- 6-ohm selector position for low-impedance systems
- Quick wiring with removable plug-in connector providing loop-through terminals
- Attachment point for seismic safety cable
- Input terminal cover with conduit knockout
- Fire-rated (94VO) ABS baffle
- Compound rubber surround for lasting performance
- Integral mounting clamps tighten quickly and firmly
- Off-white, paintable finish
- Listed to UL Standard 60065