The Christie® CP2308 is a full-featured, Series 3, DCI-compliant projector that offers small-screen exhibitors an advanced, yet affordable digital cinema option. Utilizing Xenon illumination and producing up to 9000 lumens, the CP2308 displays realistic colors and gradients for an immersive experience audiences notice.
Fully-compatible with third-party IMBs, the CP2308 gives customers flexibility and choice. With a built-in expansion card slot, this projector supports various performance, control and connection add-ons for a flexible, future-proofed solution. The CP2308 is the perfect choice for those looking for a value-packed, compact projector that offers a very low cost of ownership.
The Christie CP2308 supports all external 3D systems. If you require higher brightness for 3D, two projectors can be stacked for a stunning 3D presentation.
Available with High Frame Rate technology
With HFR technology, your investment is ready for the next evolution of digital cinema. Display premium 2D/3D HFR feature film and alternative content in its original format, giving your audiences the best visual experience possible.
Simple booth management
The CP2308 is equipped with Christie Series 3 electronics, which features a streamlined UX-inspired interface to simplify the playback, scheduling and management of cinema content. The built-in screen management system enables seamless content and booth management, KDMs, playlist scheduling, monitoring and more. Projector setup is quick and easy with the auto-configure feature that automatically adjusts the projector’s settings for optimal playback when connecting different sources. Engineered with the operator in mind, the CP2308 is the most user-friendly cinema projector available.
- Easy to operate – adds UX inspired interface for playback, scheduling and content management
- Easy to install – lightweight all-in-one chassis for flexible mounting
- Easy to maintain – rear access lamp change and reusable filters
- Affordable performance – Christie Xenolite long-life, lower power consumption lamps
- Reliability – split power operation for use with UPS
- Compatibility – works with Christie and 3rd-party IMBs, accessories and lenses