Christie Spyder X80
Take control of 80 million pixels across multiple displays with unmatched power and flexibility. As the tool trusted by AV professionals for the most demanding applications, the Spyder X80 enables the creation of spectacular, never-before-seen visual experiences.
Featuring processing and connectivity capabilities that surpass anything else in the market, the Spyder X80 is the most powerful multi-screen windowing processor and content management solution available. Engineered with direct feedback from users to meet their exacting performance and reliability requirements, the Spyder X80 stands alone at the forefront of processing.
- 80 megapixel processing power – Unmatched image processing in true 4K@60Hz performance across multiple displays
- Single-channel 4K support on every channel – Single-cable, 4K@60Hz performance reduces the need for additional channels and cables
- Extremely-low latency – Universal matrix switching with powerful, built-in cross-point hardware for fast switching and maximum input/output routing capability with no additional signal latency
- Flexible and scalable I/O architecture – Customizable I/O configurations of up to 24 inputs and 16 outputs and multiple connections, including all of the following: HDMI 2.0, DisplayPort 1.2 and 12G HDSD
- Intelligent EDID – Easy management of EDID across the entire system to ensure adaptability across multiple sources and displays
- HDCP 2.2 support – Included, from standard resolution up to 4K
- Christie Spyder Studio client software (GUI) – From simple presets to complex frame-accurate timelines, Spyder Studio has the flexibility and functionality required for the most demanding live environments and can also be used for offline programming
- Extensive API – The most extensive API in the industry gives you the flexibility of choice for third-party control and automation.
- Stereoscopic option enables viewing of 2D and 3D content from multiple sources at the same time for enhanced design collaboration
Need support? Have questions?
- Technical support: 888-404-4001 or 602-943-5700
- Service and order status support: 866-880-4462
Webinars and tutorials
Visit Christie University for free online courses, and Learn with Christie on YouTube for free online webinars.
We’re here to support your investment
Backed by Christie’s industry-leading warranties, service and support, you can feel confident investing in the Christie Spyder X80. If you have any questions, or if you’d like to speak to a Christie sales representative, please contact us.