The Community ENT-FR ENTASYS full-range column line-array system delivers true line-source performance in a compact weather-resistant package. Designed for permanent installation applications including auditoria, airports and train stations, conference centers, houses of worship, stadium concourses and museums, ENTASYS offers high output and high power handling capability that outperforms comparable systems, boasting multiple low frequency, midrange and high frequency drivers for consistent coverage, delivering a uniform, constant vertical beamwidth from 800 Hz to 16 kHz.
Each ENTASYS full-range column includes six low frequency neodymium drivers, eighteen 2.35-inch midrange drivers and forty-two 1” HF drivers contained within six 7-inch long x 1-inch wide planar-coupled patent-pending Compact Ribbon Emulator (CRE) high frequency elements. ENTASYS is designed to be modular, allowing the installer to use multiple ENTASYS full-range columns and low frequency extension columns to create extremely narrow focused vertical coverage previously only possible using powered, steered column line-arrays.
Community ENT-FRW Features:
- 3-way column line-array with true line-source performance to 16 kHz
- Modular design for versatile coverage, free of unwanted lobes
- Wide frequency range and high output level
- Highly intelligible voice reproduction and excellent musical sound quality
- Stylish, compact and unobtrusive appearance
- Weather-resistant for outdoor installation
- Simple installation using a variety of versatile mounting accessories
- Integrated T-Bar mounting bracket included with each column
- Cost-effective, passive design
- Five-year warranty