Crown DCi 4|2400N
The new DriveCore install series amplifiers is a complete line of high performance installation amplifiers based on the proprietary DriveCore technology. DCi Series amplifiers are designed, engineered and manufactured to the industry’s highest quality standards, and provide system integrators with the advanced features and flexibility required for challenging 21st century installed sound applications. Versatile, compact and highly energy-efficient, DCi Series amplifiers continue the unbroken Crown tradition of leadership in professional and commercial power amplifier technology.
Exclusive multi-patented DriveCore™ Technology – The patented DriveCore integrated circuit combines hundreds of
discrete circuits into one chip for better performance, lower power consumption and improved reliability.
• BLU link Digital Audio Transport – Up to 256 Channels of digital audio over Category 5e– cabling.
• Configuration in HiQnet Audio Architect™
• Programmable General Purpose Input/Output Control Port
• Digital Signal Processing
Input/Output EQ Filters,
• Priority Input Router
• PFC Power Supply-Universal PFC Power Supply for reduced current draw and provides industry leading efficiency.
• Monitoring and Control over TCP/IP.
• Real time Continuous Loading Monitoring.
• Power Saving Modes – Power consumption in sleep mode is less than 1W.
• Adjustable Auto Standby
• Remote Power Off – Sleep mode activated via AUX port.
• 70Vrms/100Vrms Direct Drive – Each channel individually selectable for low-Z or high-Z operation.
• Advanced Protection Circuits – Amplifier and loads are protected against shorted outputs, DC, mismatched
loads, overheating, over- or under-voltage, and high frequency overload.
• Three Year, No-Fault Transferable Warranty – Your investment is fully protected.
• Complies with GreenEdge™ by HARMAN – Environmentally friendly practices in design, manufacturing, and packaging complement energy-efficient operation.