Crown XLC 21300
The Crown XLC 21300, the newest, most powerful model in Crown’s XLC Series of high-output, competitively-priced professional cinema amplifiers, delivers clean, reliable power in a versatile package.
The 2-channel XLC 21300 provides 1,300 watts of rated power per channel at 4 ohms, giving it the capability to power subwoofers at both 8Ω and 4Ω loads. Front-panel indicators let you monitor signal and amplifier status at a glance.
The XLC 21300 supports parallel, input Y and bridged-mono-output modes for versatile configuration. Combine the XLC 21300 with the JBL CPi2000 cinema processor and JBL Cinema Expansion Series speakers to build a complete, fully integrated JBL cinema sound solution.
Compact, powerful and cost-effective, the XLC 21300 provides outstanding sound quality, ease of installation and the rock-solid reliability you expect in every Crown product.
The XLC 21300 amplifier sets a new benchmark of power capability for Crown’s cost-conscious XLC Series, delivering 1,000W at 8Ω and 1,300W at 4Ω; the XLC21300’s high power output provides an affordable solution to drive subwoofers at both 8Ω and 4Ω loads.
Versatility and Value
The XLC 21300 is designed to integrate with a range of sound system configurations, supporting parallel, input Y and bridged-mono-output modes. Its HD-15 input allows simple connectivity with the JBL CPi2000 cinema processor, which provides audio enhancement including DSP, room EQ tuning, volume control and system fault detection. Add JBL Cinema Expansion Series speakers and subs to build a complete, fully integrated JBL cinema sound solution.
Monitoring and Diagnostics
Accurate diagnostics help keep your system running at peak performance: The XLC 21300 monitors the status of amplification and speaker loads through third-party control and TMS systems when used with the JBL CPI2000 processor; front-panel indicators monitor key statistics such as Signal, Clip, Power, Bridged Output and Fault; a Power LED indicates standby, normal operation and default.
- Output power: 1,000W at 8Ω; 1,300W at 4Ω
- Input mode: input Y, dual
- Output modes: stereo; bridged mono
- Load impedance: 4–8Ω per channel in stereo; 8Ω bridged
- HD-15 input allows easy connectivity with the JBL CPi2000 cinema processor to report amplifier status, load status and errors to NOC systems
- Built-in diagnostics monitor amp and speaker loading on third-party control and TMS systems
- Front-panel Power, Signal, Clip, Bridged Output and Fault LED indicators
- Power LED indicates standby, normal operation and default