The DigitaLinx DL-HD70LSIR extender set transmits HDMI audio and video, up to 4K@60Hz 4:2:0 / 8 bit color, and bidirectional IR up to 70 meters away using a single solid core, shielded Category 6 twisted pair cable. The extender set support HDCP versions up to 2.2. With its slim design the DL-HD70LSIR is easy to install in the tightest of spaces.
Built-in surge protection helps ensure hassle-free and robust installations. The 18 volt power supply is secured with a screw-on connector to prevent the power from being accidentally disconnected.
The DL-HD70LSIR is sold only as a set. The individual transmitter and receiver are not compatible with other HDBaseT devices due to proprietary PoE circuitry.
- Complete set Includes TX, RX, power supply, and IR flasher/emitter
- Support resolutions up to 4K@60Hz 4:2:0 / 8 bit color; CEC supported
- Extends bi-directional IR and flexible PoC (Power on either end)
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Bidirectional wideband IR
- Power from either end
- Locking power connector (power supply included)
- Extension of HDMI and control signals
- Limited access to power for extenders on both ends
- Ideal for digital signage, home theater