The DigitaLinx DL-S42-H2 is a simple 4×2 HDMI 2.0 matrix switcher that features four HDMI inputs and two HDMI outputs with HDCP 2.2 support and capable of handling resolutions up 4K@60Hz 4:4:4 / 8 bit color with static and dynamic HDR output support. The DL-S42-H2 supports digital optical audio de-embedding from both outputs and analog audio de-embedding from output 1. The switcher also supports Audio Return Channel (ARC) on output 2, the digital optical audio on output 2 can be configured manually to either pass the HDMI audio stream from the routed HDMI input or from the HDMI / ARC audio stream from the connected TV. Each output port supports auto down scaling from 4K to 1080P independently.
The DL-S42-H2 can be controlled via front panel buttons, IR remote, API commands using RS232 or Ethernet. A web server / GUI is built in that features A/V switching control, automatic display control and input EDID management.
- Routes 4 HDMI 2.0 sources to 2 4K HDR Ultra HD displays
- HDMI 2.0b and HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Supports up to 4K60 4:4:4 with static and dynamic HDR support
- Analog and digital audio de-embedded from output 1
- Digital audio de-embedded from HDMI output 2 via TosLink or HDMI ARC
- Built in auto down scaling on each output
- Control: TCP/IP, RS-232, IR, Push button or built in web GUI
- Built in web GUI features A/V switching control, automatic display control and input EDID management
- HDMI Multimedia Switching and Distribution
- Digital Signage Applications
- Restaurant and Bar, Residential HDMI distribution