Pa600 is a brilliant professional interactive keyboard that distills the sonic essence and functionality of the Pa series into a new compact and affordable instrument. Like its bigger brothers – Pa800 and Pa3X – Pa600 uses our DNC (Sharp Hue Control) and RX (Real eXperience) technology to deliver unprecedented sound quality in an interactive keyboard. With its new compact body, large TouchView color TFT display, huge factory and user PCM memory, large style database, and excellent amplification system, Korg has raised the bar for excellence in the affordable price range. Listen and believe.
- Enhanced RX (Real eXperience) and DNC (Defined Nuance Control) sound engine delivers enhanced realism and vivid sound.
- Massive internal factory PCM memory – plus 96MB of user PCM data – provides an extraordinarily powerful waveform memory, reproducing astonishingly high quality sounds.
- Two assignable switches and a four-way joystick ensure full control for the many available levels of sound articulation (DNC).
- Two versions of the Pa600 are available: International and Quarter Tone. Both feature elegant design and a compact enclosure that includes a pristine amplification system.
- Large, bright backlit display, Color TFT TouchView (800 x 480).
- Simple design and an intuitive graphical interface with the new search function for easy retrieval of any music file or resource.
- New resource selection function with copy and paste, rename and delete.
- Over 360 Factory Styles, each including three Intros / Endings, four Variations, and four Interludes + Break, plus ten Favorite Banks and three User Banks for storing your favorite Custom or User Styles.
- Enhanced Guitar 2 mode for even more realistic guitar parts, plus synced patches.
- Chord sequencer function that can record any chord progression on the fly.