The HDMI 8×8 Matrix Switch, HDBT, 4K/60 allows up to eight (8) different HDMI sources to be connected and/or distributed to up to eight (8) + two (2) HDMI displays. The unit supports eight (8) HDBT outputs, plus the first two (2) outputs also include two (2) HDMI outputs for local connectivity. The HDMI 8×8 Matrix Switch, HDBT, 4K/60 is compatible with the MuxLab 500454-PoE-RX HDBT Receivers. and supports distances up to 70m at 1080p and 40m at 4K via Cat5e/6 cable. Management functions include front panel push button, IR, RS232 and IP. Software updates are supported via a USB port.
- 8×8 Matrix supporting 8 HDMI inputs, 8 HDBT outputs and two of the outputs also support 2 HDMI outputs.
- Supports HDMI 2.0 (4K/60 4:2:0) & HDCP 2.2
- Compatible with 500454-PoE-RX HDBT PoE Receiver
- HDBT outputs support distances up to 70m at 1080p and 40m at 4K
- Supports PoH to power HDBT Receivers
- Supports 8 audio out channels of 2CH, 5.1 Dolby, and DTS
- Supports an IR matrix to manage end devices
- Powerful EDID management
- Controllable via front panel, RS232, IR and TCP/IP
- Built-in GUI web interface