The HDMI – VGA/Audio Wall-Plate Transmitter is a Decora style transmitter that installs in a double-gang wall box to provide a convenient interface for HDMI / VGA input sources. It has one (1) HDMI IN, one (1) VGA IN, one (1) Audio In and one (1) HDBaseT Out. It supports VGA with full HD scaler, and HDMI 1.4 with 4k& 3D, input signals support auto-switching and manual-switching.
The HDBaseT output supports 60m UHD video transmission, enables bi-directional RS232 communication between HDMI – VGA/Audio Wall-Plate Transmitter and remote device. The unit is powered by a 12VDC Power Supply.
- Selectable HDMI/ VGA with audio input
- Support of VGA output resolution up to 1920×1200
- High bandwidth: 10.2Gbps
- Built-in scaler function supports scaling HDMI/ VGA signals to match the native resolution of the display
- Transmission of HDMI signals up to 4K
- Compliant with HDMI 1.4, supports 1080p and 3D
- HDCP compliance, equipped with HDCP auto-tracking solution
- Auto-switching capability
- Support of multiple control methods including front panel buttons and RS232. Serial interface supports bi-directional RS232 pass-through control
- Supports firmware upgrading via USB
- Powered by local 12VDC power supply
- Aluminium design for elegant and better cooling