The Muxlab 500459-100 HDMI/RS232 100m Extender Kit, HDBT, 4K/60 allows HDMI equipment to be connected up to 230ft (70m) at 4K/60 (4:4:4) resolution, or 330ft (100m) at resolutions up to 1080p via one (1) Cat 5e/6 unshielded twisted pair cable in a point-to-point configuration. The unit is HDCP 2.2 compliant and supports HDR, as well as RS232 and bidirectional IR pass through transmission for end device remote control. This HDMI extender 4K supports PoC, allowing the transmitter to power the receiver, or the receiver to power the transmitter.
- Supports 4K @ 24/25/30/60Hz (4:4:4) to distances of up to 230ft (70m) over single Cat5e/6
- Supports 1080p and full 3D to distances of up to 330ft (100m) over single Cat5e/6
- Uses visually lossless light compression at 4K/60 (4:4:4)
- HDCP 2.2 Compliant
- Supports HDR
- Supports RS232 and Bi-directional IR pass through
- Supports all digital audio modes
- Includes IR emitter and IR sensor (carrier-wave)
- Supports PoC
- Environment: HDMI 2.0
- Devices: DVDs, Blu-ray players, projectors, monitors, TVs, PCs, laptops, servers supporting HDMI.
- Transmission: Transparent to the user
- Signals: HDMI 2.0 protocol
- Cable One: (1) Category 5e or better twisted pair cable required.
- Power Supply: One (1) 110-240V/12VDC @ 2A power supply with interchangeable blades.
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C)
- Storage Temperature: -4° to 185°F (-20° to 85°C)
- Humidity: up to 95% non-condensing
- Enclosure: Metal
- Dimensions: 4.72 x 2.87 x 1″ (12.0 x 7.3 x 2.5cm)
- Weight: 1.75Lbs (0.79kg)
- Regulatory Compliance: FCC, CE, RoHSConnectors Cables not included
- One (1) HDMI receptacle.
- One (1) RJ45S for Cat5e/6 unshielded or shielded twisted pair.
- One (1) 3-Position Terminal Block for RS232.
- Two (2) 3.5mm sockets for IR Sensor & Emitter (carrier-wave).
- One (1) 2.1mm locking power connector.Max. Distance Based on a maximum length of 6.6′ (2m) of HDMI cable per end
- 4K/60 (4:4:4): Cat 5e/6: 230′ (70m)
- 1080p/60: Cat 5e/6: 330′ (100m)
- When installed in an electrically noisy environment, STP cable must be used. Also, cross-connection reduces the effective distance depending on the grade of twisted cable used.