The Muxlab 500705 is an SDI to USB 3.0 Video Capture & Streamer (500705) allows the user to record from SDI video sources to a PC over USB 3.0. The unit supports an SDI In port for the source and SDI Loop Out for a monitor. The 500705 is capable of connecting to a 3G/HD/SD-SDI (1080p @ 60Hz) source and will stream at up to 1080p/60 over the USB 3.0 port to a PC or similar device to record and/or send the video to a broadcasting service such as YouTube, Facebook, and other broadcasting services. The device is compatible with OBS Studio, AMCap, etc., and supports a variety of SDI sources such as Cameras, Computers, Media Players, and many others.
The SDI to USB 3.0 Video Capture & Streamer supports an Audio In port for a microphone. The Audio streamed can be selected between the embedded SDI Audio or the Audio In port.
- Capture video up to 3G/HD/SD-SDI (1080p @ 60Hz), and stream video via USB 3.0 to a PC at up to 1080p/60
- Supports UVC1.0
- SDI Loop Out port to connect to a display
- Supports H.264
- Auto detects video format
- Audio In for a microphone
- Supports Windows 7/8.1/10, Mac and Linus OS
- Compatible with OBS Studio, AMCap, etc.
- Record from HDMI sources