The MuxLab 500715 is their 3G-SDI to HDMI Extender Kit, which converts HD-SDI to HDMI and then transmits it up to 330 ft (100m) via Cat5e/6 cable at all resolutions in a point-to-point configuration. The HD-SDI to HDMI Extender Kit supports transmission of up to 2.97/3.0 Gbps uncompressed, un-encrypted digital video (optionally including embedded Audio and/or Time Code) within television facilities and between professional video equipment.
MuxLab MUX-500715 Features:
- Up to 330 ft (100m) via Cat5e cable
- Up to 400 ft (122m) via Cat6 cable
- SDI-SMPTE 259M-C (270Mbps)
- HD-SDI-SMPTE 292M (1.485, 1.485/1.001 Gbps)
- HD-SDI-SMPTE 424M/425M (2.97/3.0 Gbps)
- LED diagnostics: sync, SDI detect
MuxLab MUX-500715 Specifications:
- Environment: SDI single link: SD, HD & 3G.
- Devices: Monitors supporting the original SDI rateonly.
- Standard supported: SMPTE 259M (270Mb/s), SMPTE 292M& SMPTE 424M.
- Bit rates: 270Mb/s, 1.485Gb/s & 2.97 Gb/s(automatic selection).
- Video format supported (monitor must support theoriginal SDI rate):
- SD: 525i, 59.94/60Hz & 625i, 50Hz
- 720p @ 60Hz, 50Hz, 30Hz, 25Hz & 24Hz
- 1080i @ 60Hz & 50Hz
- 1080p @ 30Hz, 25Hz & 24Hz