The 12G-SDI 1×4 Splitter, 4K/60 (500727) allows one (1) 12G/6G/3G/HD/SD-SDI source to be distributed and amplified to up to four (4) 12G/6G/3G/HD/SD-SDI displays. The splitter supports up to 4K (3840 X 2160) video and HD audio, including 480i (SD-SDI), 720p/1080i (HD-SDI), 1080p (3G-SDI), 4K/30 (6G-SDI) and 4K/60 (12G-SDI). The device automatically detects the 12G/6G/3G/HD/SD-SDI signal and re-clocks and regenerates the signal at the output for extending distances between source and displays. Additionally, all connectors are on the rear panel for neater cabling. Applications Applications include video production, broadcasting, outside broadcasting vehicle, SDI camcorder, studio-to-studio, post-production, live events, medical imaging display, mobile video.
Identify the connectors on the 12G-SDI 1×4 Splitter as indicated on the product labels above.
2. Connect the source to the 12G-SDI Input of the splitter.
3. Connect up to four (4) display(s) to the 12G-SDI Outputs of the splitter.
4. Connect the 5 VDC power supply to the splitter first, and then plug the power supply into an AC power outlet. If power is present, the power LED of the © MuxLab Inc. 2020 splitter will be illuminated. Note: Power ON the 12G-SDI 1×4 Splitter, 4K/60 only after all connections are made.
5. Power the equipment and verify the image quality.
6. The appropriate Data Rate LED will be ON to show the input signal rate speed and that the signal is locked.
7. The following diagram shows the final configuration.