MuxLab’s new 3G-SDI Extender over IP with RS232 allows easy extension and distribution of broadcast quality SDI, HD-SDI or 3G-SDI video with embedded audio over local area networks (LAN).
This low-latency and versatile extender kit consists of individual transmitter and receiver units which can be configured in a variety of combinations. It is a cost effective alternative to a dedicated SDI matrix switch. The 3G-SDI over IP extender allows users to send any SDI signals over CAT5/6 cable infrastructure instead of using the traditional SDI coax infrastructure, saving cable cost and making installation easy and fast. This extender kit is ideal for many quality critical video/audio applications such as original video source contribution, live video delivery around the broadcast facility or running media exchanges between different studios within the facility.
- PoE (power option)
- Low Latency Motion JPEG visually lossless technology
- Extension of SDI, HD-SDI and 3G-SDI up to 660ft / 200m
- Up to 16x Transmitters and 200 Receivers can be connected through a dedicated gigabit ethernet switch on any single network
- Compatible with HDMI over IP with RS232 products
- Supports up to 1080p/60 resolutions
- RS232 pass through control
- Embedded audio support