The HDMI 4K/ST2110 over IP Uncompressed Gateway Converter allows lower cost HDMI 4K equipment to utilized in a broadcast environment and extended up to 1300ft (400m) via duplex multimode OM4 fiber with LC connectors, at up to 4K resolution, in a point-to-point configuration. Point-to-multipoint and multipoint-to-multipoint configurations are also possible by connecting several units to a 10G Ethernet network. The unit provides a 1G Ethernet control port to manage using the web interface, NMOS and RestAPI”, and an RS232 port for remote control of end devices.
The HDMI 4K/ST2110 over IP Uncompressed Gateway Converter supports SMPTE ST-2110 and a Rest API for third party management.
- Supports Uncompressed HDMI video up to 4K and SMPTE ST-2110
- Extend HDMI over an IP network at up to 1300ft (400m) over duplex OM4 fiber
- Supports 100’s of Transmitters & Receivers depending on network bandwidth
- Supports point-to-point, point-to-multipoint and multipoint-to-multipoint applications
- Supports two 10G Ethernet ports for communications and a 1G Switch port for management and control
- Supports audio insert (TX) & audio extract (RX)
- Supports RS232 for remote control of end devices
- Manage with third party control software platforms supporting a Rest API.