The 4K Digital Signage Player Plus (model 500789) is capable of receiving multiple H.264/H.265 AV content simultaneously up to 4K/60 (4:4:4) from a local network, the Internet, internal memory, and supports multiview capability (including dual 4K windows, or multiple 1080p windows) and scheduling to automatically deliver this customized windowed AV content based on a yearly schedule. Multiple video, audio and image file formats are supported. The unit delivers 4K@60Hz (4:4:4) content to a display or to an AV over IP system to support signal distribution to multiple displays and video wall arrangements.
The exceptionally low bandwidth requirements of this device allows it to accept streaming audio/video content over a local network, and over the Internet for distributed installations spread-out throughout the globe. The unit may be extended up to 100m from the Ethernet switch over CAT5/6 cable.
The 4K Digital Signage Player Plus is managed by DigiSign Plus CMS (Content Management System) Software running on PC, which supports video, audio and image content as well as HTML5, RSS feeds and Widgets. DigiSign Plus will also organize and schedule yearly AV content to run autonomously.
- Supports up to 4K @ 60Hz (4:4:4) video streams
- Two HDMI output ports to connect to two displays
- Supports playlists and yearly scheduler to operate autonomously
- Supports multi-format video, image and audio files
- Supports HTML5, Widgets and RSS feeds with DigiSign Plus CMS
- Supports multi-view layouts, including dual 4K/60 windows
- Decodes H.264/265 video streams over the Internet and local network
- Supports Multicast and HLS
- Extracts analog audio via 2CH 3.5 mm jack
- Managed via DigiSign Plus CMS (Content Management System) Software running on PC.