Portable test signal generator , capable of generating SD / HD / 3G-SDI and HDMI 2.0 test patterns , in a range of resolutions up to 4K @ 60Hz (4: 4: 4) . The unit helps technicians validate the capabilities and proper operation of their receiving devices. The user can select from various test patterns, resolutions, refresh rates, color spaces, and other related parameters. When used with the 500831 Signal Analyzer, a useful suite of cable quality / connectivity tests and device compatibility tests can be performed to help identify problems. The device is an exceptional tool at an attractive price for any AV engineer, integrator and installer.
The Signal Generator is a portable device that can be used anytime you need it, anywhere, making it an indispensable tool. The unit has an internal rechargeable lithium-ion battery, allowing the device to operate autonomously for up to 5 hours per charge.
Muxlab 500830 Test Signal Generator Features
- Portable signal generator for autonomous operation anytime, anywhere
- Supports up to 5 hours of operation on a single charge, via an internal rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Supports HDMI up to 4K / 60 and 3D, and 3G-SDI
- Supports RGB4: 4: 4, YUV4: 2: 2, YUV4: 2: 0 and Deep Color
- Supports 33 preset patterns and 32 preset resolutions
- 3 “LCD panel for pattern preview and setup menu
- Supports 7 audio sample rates
- Supports HDCP on / off, to check HDCP 2.2 and 1.4
- Supports EDID management
- Managed locally or remotely via RS232 or USB
- Supports RS232 cascading for management
- Free Windows Management Software