QSC Core Nano
Introducing the Q-SYS Core Nano audio, video and control processor, which extends the applications of the Q-SYS Ecosystem to a wider variety of smaller-scale installations in business, university, healthcare settings, and more. This processor is based on the same technology used by all other Q-SYS processors, including the Q-SYS Core 110f processor, and is intended for use in applications with lower network channel capacity and / or for processing dedicated to specific needs.
- 64 × 64 channel network audio (Q-LAN / AES67)
- 8 AEC processors
- Up to 32×32 channels of Dante audio (8×8 included)
- AV Bridging USB (8 × 8 channel audio + Q-SYS camera support)
- Full-featured Q-SYS Control engine (with optional feature license)
- External USB audio device host
- Up to 2 VoIP instances
- 1/2 rack unit wide, includes mounting hardware
- Core Nano joins a growing ecosystem of AV&C processors that have a flexible software foundation. Like all Core processors, the Core 8 Flex allows integrators to leverage the same Q-SYS software to design and configure their systems. Additionally, the end user will benefit from all Q-SYS native peripherals and system scalability without having to change or replace their configuration.