QSC I/O-8 Flex
The Q-SYS™ I/O-8 Flex Channel Expander adds a multitude of expansion capabilities to the Q-SYS Ecosystem in a compact, PoE+ capable networked peripheral that can be remotely located wherever the I/O is required. The I/O-8 Flex Channel Expander features eight channels of “flex channels” (a QSC exclusive technology), which allows each channel to be configured via software as either a Mic/Line input with phantom power, or a Line Level output. Additionally, the I/O-8 Flex Channel Expander offers Audio-to-USB Bridging for integration with soft codec applications running on any host PC as well as control connectivity via GPIO and RS232.
- Flex Channels: 8 software definable flex channels (mic/line input w/ phantom power, or line level output). Single channel granularity allows the user to configure any combination of inputs / outputs from 8 x 0 through to 0 x 8.
- Microphone Fault Detection: When used as mic/line inputs.
- Audio-to-USB Bridging: For situations where laptop PC’s are being used for soft codec conferencing using applications such as Skype for Business™ , GoToMeeting™, etc., the onboard USB Device port can be used to provide USB-to-Audio Bridging direct to the PC via driverless USB connectivity.
- External Device Control: Control and interface with external devices using TCP/IP, RS232 and GPIO.
- PoE+ Capability: For single cable installation. External 24VDC PSU can be used for redundancy (not sold by QSC)
- Redundancy: Offers dual network ports for redundancy with the ability to send and receive on both ports simultaneously for glitch-free switchover the event of a network failure.
- Mounting Accessories included: Class leading mounting accessories offer multiple rackmount and under-table mounting options.