- Compact size – up to 2,500 watts in two rack units or 5,000 watts in three units
- High current toroidal transformers, for higher power of 2 ohms and low noise level
- Independent user-deactivatable clipping limiters reduce distortion
- Selectable low-frequency filters (30Hz or 50Hz) protect speakers and increase headroom
- The 4,000-watt RMX4050a operates on a standard 15-amp (120V) male connector
- Both the RMX4050a and RMX5050a feature a dual mono high current power supply for increased reliability and performance.
- The RMX4050a’s particularly exceptional combination of cooling capacity and electrical efficiency provides stable thermal performance, suitable for 2 ohm stereo or bridged 4 ohm continuous high power applications.
- Balanced 1/4-inch (6.3 mm) TRS, XLR, and busbar inputs
- Touch-proof and Neutrik SpeakON® connection terminal outputs
- Front gain controls for easy access
- Clipping and signal LEDs for monitoring performance
- Independent DC and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers
- 3-year warranty, plus 3-year technical service contract extension