Sennheiser MKH 8040
Versatile cardioid microphone. Especially suited to applications in rooms with poor acoustics or when disturbing sounds impinge mainly from the rear. Balanced frequency response. Extremely low distortion.
The cardioid MKH 8040 is suitable for almost any application. It considerably reduces pick-up of a reverberant room. This is very helpful in rooms with poor acoustics or when disturbing sounds impinge mainly from the rear.
- Cardioid pick-up pattern
- Modular design
- Wide frequency response 30 to 50.000 Hz
- Symmetrical transducer with 2 backplates providing extremely low distortion
- Extremely low inherent self-noise
- Accurate directional pattern
- Non reflective Nextel coating
- Ideal as a spot microphone and for surround recordings
Also available in stereo pairs