Sennheiser SK 6212
Ultra-light, digital mini-bodypack for discreet but maximum performance on stages during musicals or theatrical performances and broadcast applications. The metal housing is water and sweat-resistant; the exchangeable battery guarantees 12 hours of continuous operation. State-of-the art transmission technology provides reliable performance and an equidistant frequency grid for highly demanding HF conditions.
Now, the digital SK 6212 heralds a new era.
This mini bodypack complements the Digital 6000 family, benchmark for challenging digital transmission technology in modern audio productions.
Developed and designed hand in hand with key customers around the globe, the all-new entirely digital SK 6212 meets the highest requirements and so much more.
For performers, stylists and directors, the SK 6212 is neither heavy nor conspicuous. It is as small as a matchbox and conveniently lightweight, has no sharp edges or corners and is discreet and easy to conceal.
Furthermore, engineers appreciate exchangeable batteries and antennas, as well as direct operability and a dependable transmission.
The SK 6212 operates intermodulation-free and utilizes an equidistant frequency grid that enables more efficient use of the constantly shrinking available frequency spectrum.
And even when things are taking a bit longer, don’t worry… the 6212’s operating time lasts unbelievable 12 hours.
The SK 6212 combines high expectations with the smallest possible design. It encapsulates hundreds of stories which we have heard from professionals in the world of theatres and music venues, large or small. Developed for today’s shows and equipped for the challenges of the future.
- Compact, ultra-small design with ergonomically optimized construction (63 x 47 x 20mm)
- Designed for 12 hours of continuous operation
- Made with ultra-light robust metal housing weighing only 112 grams
- Link Density Mode (LD mode) with efficiency-optimized Audio Codec (SePAC) ensures up to 5 channels per MHz bandwidth
- Superb sound and higher dynamic range thanks to Sennheiser Digital Audio Codec (SeDAC) and long-range mode, also found in the Digital 9000 series
- Resistant to moisture and sweat
- Two detachable clips (0°/90°) for secure fit in any position
- Exchangeable antenna and battery
Can be used with a variety of lavalier microphones and headsets