The Shure Models 515SBGX, 515SBG-18X, and 515SBG-18XF microphones are low-impedance dynamic microphones designed to be mounted on flexible goosenecks or fixed pips. Optimized frequency response and a unidirectional (cardioid) pickup pattern makes them ideal for language labs, paging applications, and base station communications. They are also recommended for use as talkback or cuing microphones in TV, film, and recording studios. Because of their low impedance, these microphones retain their level and response characteristics even when long lengths of cable are used.
All three models are supplied with a push-to-talk button and a four-conductor cable (two conductors shielded).
- Frequency response optimized for announcing, narration, and paging applications
- Cardioid pickup pattern symmetrical about axis
- Neodymium magnet for high signal-to-noise ratio
- Shock-mounted cartridge for quiet operation and low stand/handling noise
- Tough diecast locking grille and handle
- Built-in push-to-talk button controls microphone circuit and relay or control circuit
- 45.7 cm (18 in.) gooseneck and mounting flange supplied (515SBG-18X and 515SBG-18XF only)