The AD2/B58 is a handheld wireless microphone transmitter compatible with Axient® Digital Wireless Systems.
With breakthrough RF performance and wide tuning up to 184 MHz, the AD2/B58 puts professional-quality wireless digital audio within reach.
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
The AD2 / B58 offers flawless audio and RF performance, with wide tuning band, high-density mode, and encryption. It features a robust metal chassis, charging options with charging stations, and a black finish.
The AD2 / B58 is a wireless handheld transmitter, compatible with Axient® Digital wireless systems.
With exceptional RF performance and a wide tuning band of up to 184 MHz, the AD2 / B58 puts professional-quality wireless digital audio at your fingertips.
Note: When purchasing wireless components separately, their frequency bands must match for the system to function properly.
- Compatible with Axient® Digital wireless systems.
- Features the BETA 58A® capsule
- Offers more than 11 hours of battery life with Shure rechargeable lithium-ion batteries or 8 hours with AA batteries at 10mW
- Includes AD2 / B58, microphone clip, zippered pouch, 2 AA batteries, and user manual
- Two transmission modes: Standard for optimal coverage and the new High Density to operate with maximum channels and robust coverage
- Robust metal chassis and black finish
- Backlit LCD, with easy-to-navigate menus and options
- Discreet, lockable power button
- Secure transmission with encryption
- Convenient power options with rechargeable AA or SB900A lithium-ion batteries
- External contacts for charging stations
- Works with Axient® Digital Wireless Systems
- Features the BETA 58A® cartridge
- Offers more than 11 hours of continuous battery life with Shure lithium-ion rechargeable batteries or 8 hours with AA batteries at 10 mW
- Includes AD2/B58, microphone clip, zipper bag, 2 AA batteries, and user guide
- Two transmission modes: Standard for optimal coverage and new High Density for maximum system channel count and robust coverage
- Rugged metal construction in black finish
- Backlit LCD with easy-to-navigate menu and controls
- Low-profile, lockable power switch
- Encryption-enabled, secure transmission
- AA or SB900A lithium-ion rechargeable batteries for convenient power options
- External contacts for docked charging.