Broadcast and report news. Capture the audio for film and television. Make sure all statements are in the interview. But do it with quality audio and the best RF performance, while taking advantage of the extensive tuning and cryptography of the Axient Digital Plug-On transmitter. Use any wired microphone and take advantage of the wireless connection for a variety of applications and needs. Axient Digital AD3 Plug-On Wireless Transmitter. Professional quality and portable.
The Axient Digital AD3 Plug-On transmitter transforms any microphone into an advanced and portable wireless microphone with Axient Digital technology, offering impeccable audio quality and RF performance, as well as features such as tuning and cryptography. Compatible with Axient Digital AD4D and AD4Q receivers, in Standard and High Density models, the AD3 features a fast and secure custom XLR connector, a holder for Shure SB900 series batteries or AA rechargeable batteries, simple controls and menus and easy to use. The AD3 has a strong, lightweight metal chassis and was designed to resist sweat, moisture, and debris.
- Patented locking XLR connector for secure, jitter-free connection
- OLED display with easy-to-navigate menu and controls
- Robust metal construction, resistant to dust and moisture
- Automatic input adjustment that optimizes gain settings
- 256-bit AES cryptography for secure transmission
- 300 feet (100 meters) operational viewing range
- Selectable modulation types that optimize performance to improve spectrum efficiency:
- Standard – ideal coverage, low latency
- High Density – relevant increase in the maximum number of channels in the system
- Selectable power levels (2/10/35 mW, depending on the region)
- Options of AA batteries.