ADX2/VP68, like all ADX transmitters, sets the stage for exceptional performance, with wide tuning up to 184 MHz, interference protection, advanced rechargeability, streamlined design, and ShowLink remote control for real-time parameter adjustments right from the booth.
The Shure ADX2/VP68 is a digital handheld wireless microphone transmitter compatible with Axient Digital series receivers. It is ShowLink-enabled for automatic interference avoidance and real-time remote control of parameters.
The ADX2/VP68 comes equipped with a VP68 condenser capsule that delivers a natural sound optimized for speech intelligibility. The capsule’s omnidirectional polar pattern ensures that the sound remains consistent, even when moving the mic between speakers.
The transmitter operates in a single 146 MHz ultrawide UHF bandwidth. It provides up to 9 hours of operation on an SB920 rechargeable battery, with a transmission range up to 330′ and a selectable 2/10/40mW RF output power.
With a durable, moisture-resistant, lightweight aluminum case, the ADX2/VP68 transmitter delivers pristine audio quality, mission-critical RF performance, AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission, and advanced rechargeability options, making it ideal for high-profile news and field-interview applications.
- ShowLink technology allows the ADX transmitter to execute an automatic, synchronized frequency change in a matter of milliseconds, ensuring clean, uninterrupted transmission, even in the most challenging RF environments.
- You can also make instantaneous remote adjustments to your ADX transmitter settings (RF output, gain, mute, and more) when it is difficult or impossible to access the transmitter.
- Works with Axient Digital Wireless Systems
- Features the VP68 cartridge
- Includes two SB920 rechargeable batteries