Converts Dante™ digital audio signal to four discrete line / mic analog signals.Converts Dante™ digital audio signal to four discrete line / mic analog signals for easy audio routing and convenient browser-based remote control.
The Shure Audio Network Interface converts 4 channels of Dante™ digital audio into discrete analog signals. Connect to a processing device with analog connections (audio processors, video codecs, and loudspeaker systems, for example) to fully integrate networked audio and analog equipment in a single system. Available in XLR and block connector versions, each box uses a single network cable to receive audio and power through Power over Ethernet (PoE).
- Single Ethernet port carries Dante audio, power (PoE – class 0)
- LEDs indicate device status and audio signal
- Control strings for third-party preset controllers including Crestron and AMX
- 4 Band C/S PEQ on every channel
- Provides channel summing to combine Dante™ signals from the network and send them over a single analog output
- Browser-based software control for all device parameters, per output channel:
- Mute control
- Digital gain
- Polarity control
- 1/3 Rack unit wide
- Chassis ground screw (BLOCK version only) provides common chassis ground for multiple inputs
- Available in block connector and standard XLR variations