Centraverse™ Gooseneck Condenser Microphones are ideal for use in installed sound reinforcement applications, including corporate facilities, houses of worship, and government institutions.
CVG12D features a cardioid polar pattern and a frequency response that is tailored for speech which, together, maximize intelligibility in speech while reducing ambient room noise and feedback. Designed with dual gooseneck sections for full articulation and an integrated base for precise positioning.
Designed with dual gooseneck sections for full articulation, the CVG12 provides scalable, high level performance in a wide variety of locations, including podiums and desktops.
- Cardioid polar pattern with tailored response for speech
- CommShield® Technology that guards against unwanted RF interference from portable wireless devices (smartphones, etc.) and offers high resistance to intense nearby radio signals
- Frequency response ideal for capturing fast transients in a wide variety of locations, including podiums and desktops
- Superior Shure design and rugged, dependable construction
- 1 – 95A16670 Windscreen (black)
- 1 – RPM640 Mounting Flange