For use with GLX-D Digital Wireless Systems and GLX-D Advanced Digital Wireless Systems with firmware update 2.2.5 or later.
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
- Battery charge only:
- Integrated charging port in GLXD4
- SB902A GLX-D: Lithium ion battery (optional)
- Charging a spare battery while using the system:
- SBC902 USB Battery Charging Base, available separately.
- Transmitter battery charge:
- USB charging cable (included)
- SBC10-USB USB wall charger (optional)
- SBC-CAR USB car charger (optional).
The GLXD2 handheld transmitter with SM58 capsule is the industry standard vocal microphone specifically designed to reproduce voice warmly and clearly. It combines automatic frequency management with true digital diversity for a highly reliable wireless signal and exceptional digital audio clarity. Shure’s exclusive rechargeable lithium-ion batteries offer up to 16 hours of continuous use. You can achieve up to 16 hours of continuous use, depending on the operating mode, and an operating range of 20 to 30 m under normal conditions.
- Automatically links with GLX-D receivers for seamless frequency changes and any necessary gain adjustments.
- Integrated design of the microphone capsule.
- For seamless frequency changes, it automatically links to GLX-D receivers.
- Sophisticated design, with durable and lightweight construction.
- Range of 20 to 30 m in normal conditions.
- Robust and lightweight construction.
- Two-color LED to indicate transmitter status.
- The digital wireless transmitter features Shure’s digital power management system that offers various charging solutions, such as car, wall, or USB chargers (on GLXD4: built-in charging port).
- Our special lithium ion batteries offer up to 16 hours of continuous transmitter use.
- 15-minute fast charging system that offers up to 1.5 hours of use.